Friday, August 14, 2009

Heat of the Night is on. What a great show made right here in GA. I still have so much to see in GA. It is amazing how one lives in a great state for so many years and does not take advantage of the sites always thinking a vacation is getting far away from home. I am saving money for the raft ride and I cannot wait to make my happy meal for the trout. Happy meals really catch some great tasting trout and the bass will go after it too. FYI, a happy meal is one piece of sweet corn, half of a nightcrawler and another piece of sweet corn. Hooorah! Yup, I just cannot wait. The starter on the truck, I hope that is all it is, needs to be fixed before we go. I would hate to get stuck in the woods with no way out. My battery died one year up in the mountains two hours north from here and as usual God saved me. He sent a friend of mine INTO THE NATIONAL FOREST! HE FOUND ME!!! Isn't that something? Mind you I do not have a cell phone so I did not call him. This was a complete surprise visit. I mean I had to move rocks to make my tent way back in the forest where it looked like noone had camped yet by a cold running creek that my dog just loved to run across back and forth having the best time. I drank a few cups of coffee one morning at Waffle House and described the location to a friend of mine. I told him when I was going and sure enough he showed up just in time. He saved the day and I fed him trout with homefries and onions from the camp fire. We played cards and drank fresh coffee. Who says you need a house to live good? God does that to me ALL THE TIME. He has gotten me out of soooooo many sticky situations that could have killed me. He loves me very much and I hope I continue to show him how much I love Him. SIIIIIGH. What a Great Father He Is! Okay, Okay, I could go on about God forever, giggles, as He will be with us forever. What a Relief that is. I will take this relief with me and have a peaceful day. God Bless Us All.

No comments: